It’s almost hockey season! Who’s ready to cheer on our Golden Misfits as they take on the San Jose Sharks in the season opener on October 2?! To help bring out your inner super-fan, here are a few must-visit places to shop and eat this season.
· A stop by Sports Town USA is always a good idea! The sports memorabilia store at Downtown Summerlin is also the frequent go-to for VGK players, family and friends. They carry one of the largest assortments of NHL merchandise in the city! And a great variety for the ladies, junior Knights and pups too!
· Did you know that Public School 702 at Downtown Summerlin carries Ryan Reeves new craft beer? Training Day by 7Five Brewing Co. is a light golden ale that’s a perfect game-night sipper. Stop by today to taste for yourself.
· Re-opening soon! The Vegas Golden Knights Pizza at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at Downtown Summerlin is a must-taste. The pizza is inspired by NHL defenseman Nate Schmidt who had a one-on-one pizza-making session with the master chef himself. The custom pie includes shrimp, basil, pesto, fresh mozzarella, roasted tomatoes, red onions, and jalapeños. Hungry?
· To celebrate the Vegas Golden Knights, Shake Shack created an exclusive burger - The Slapshot, a provolone double cheeseburger topped with crispy pickles, onion and garlic mayo on a potato bun.
· Don’t forget to visit Bed, Bath & Beyond for VGK home décor along with Macy’s and Dillard’s for some cool merch!
Let’s goooooo Knights!!!!!