Vegas local and design maven, Aubrey Marunde with HGTV’s Flip or Flop Vegas, spent some time at West Elm at Downtown Summerlin to create a swoon worthy tablescape. Here are a few tips to ensure your décor is Aubrey approved.
· Use non-traditional colors to make a big impression
· Add pops of greenery whenever you can
· Mix medals. Gold, silver and copper tones all marry well together and add a perfect touch
· Pair a rustic table with elegant décor for flawless balance
· Fur adds an untraditional dimension and style --- I love layering textures
Like what you see? All items are available at West Elm.