The Cliffs village in the master-planned community of Summerlin is aptly named. The picturesque ridgeline that form its spectacular backdrop is just one of many reasons why a new home in The Cliffs might just be your place to call home.
1) Located on elevated topography, The Cliffs offers exquisite views of the Las Vegas valley, the glittering Las Vegas Strip and the Spring Mountains to the west – from many vantage points within the village. Plus, neighborhoods and homes are carefully placed and sited to maximize views.
2) Homes in The Cliffs embrace a “rugged contemporary” architectural style that is designed to blend harmoniously with the surrounding environment. Think horizontal roof lines and earthy, terra-cotta colors. Add in a whopping dose of contemporary and clean-styled design, and you’ve got the perfect twist on modern living offered at no fewer than 11 neighborhoods featuring homes of all price points, styles and elevations.
3) There are three schools in The Cliffs, making the village a perfect place for families. Two public schools, Shelley Berkley Elementary School and Faiss Middle School, along with Bishop Gorman High School, a nationally acclaimed private Catholic high school, are steps from your door.
4) Not one but two water parks make summer fun and cool. Wet ‘n’ Wild water park, along with the Indoor Aquatic Center at Faiss Park, encourage a healthy, outdoor, active lifestyle. And the Summerlin Trail System, winds its way through the village, eventually connecting to both existing and future County trails to the west.
5) Oak Leaf Park is The Cliffs’ newest gem. It features pickleball courts, shaded playgrounds and picnic pavilion, climbing tower, central lawn and open play area, and even a demonstration garden.
6) Getting anywhere in the valley from The Cliffs is easy and convenient thanks to its proximity to the 215 Beltway. And best of all, a Cliffs village address comes standard with all that Summerlin offers, including more than 250 parks of all sizes, community pools, 150-plus miles of interconnected trails, golf courses, more than 25 schools, and Downtown Summerlin – with 125 stores and restaurants, City National Arena – home of the Vegas Golden Knights; and Las Vegas Ballpark – home of the Las Vegas Aviators.
What’s not to love?