The Howard Hughes Corporation, developer of the Summerlin® master-planned community, is once again participating in a special toy drive to brighten the holidays for children in Southern Nevada. Donate your new, unwrapped toys at Downtown Summerlin for the “Joys of Christmas,” the sixth annual toy drive organized by Clark County Commissioner Lawrence Weekly for the children of the Department of Family Services who are currently in foster care.
Toys must be unwrapped and dropped off by the end of day on Friday, Dec. 13. Toy drop-off locations include:
· Downtown Summerlin Concierge - located in the breezeway of One Summerlin; 702-832-1055; open daily from 10 am to 9pm
· Las Vegas Ballpark – 1650 S. Pavilion Center Dr. (Main Office on Oval Park Drive – under the “K” in Ballpark; 702-943-7240; open Monday – Friday from 8am to 4pm
· Summerlin Corporate office – 10845 Griffith Peak Drive, Suite 160, 89135, 702.791.4000, open Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
· Summerlin HOA South – 2115 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 220, 89135, open Monday – Friday 9am to 5 pm
· Summerlin HOA North - 2120 Snow Trail, 89124, open Monday–Friday 9am to 5pm
· The Ridges Custom Homesite Sales Center - 11277 Marble Ridge Drive, 89135; office hours vary, please call 702-255-2500 for hours